7/1/09 Update from S. & H.

July 2, 2009

Here’s an update on I’s shoulder and a cheeky little photo …

The saga continues … A day after I had written the great news about I’s shoulder, we get a call from one of the doctors.  He wants to get a third opinion about what the lump might be because after looking at the MRIs, he and a radiologist still think it might be a hemangioma!  Arrgghh!  So he recommended that we hold off on the procedure until he hears from some specialists at Cincinnati Children’s Hospital.  He then wanted to do the procedure on July 13 –only 6 days before we’d fly back to Central Asia!

Needless to say, this didn’t sit well with us.  Plus with I being such a healthy boy and with the shoulder condition not too serious, we felt that the procedure was a bit much.  And we also wondered if all this was happening so that G^ could stretch and strengthen our faith.  So we have decided NOT to get the procedure done at this time and instead to ask G^ to completely heal I’s shoulder.  We feel at peace about this decision.  So please do pr^ with us as we ask G^ to take away this lump!

Thanks for standing with us.  And for those in the US, have a great 4th of July weekend!

Happy+Isaiah

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: